Friday, June 10, 2011

Internet internet internet...




Hey peeps!



I know it's been AGES since I blogged. There is seriously something wrong with Blogger (on my computer that is). It's been driving me crazy, and the frustrating thing is that I've been dying to post comments on my fellow bloggers' posts but my stupid laptop is keeping me from doing that.



But I don't care, I can't go on not blogging. So here's an update post. I've been Tumblring+Instagramming for days just to keep me busy 'cos I can't blog.



P.S If you instagram too, follow me!


@mcflurry_elizabeth



If you Tumblr, follow me! :)


double-o-seven



Thanks! xoxo.



There are some really cool pics on Tumblr. I have to admit I am not the kind of person who goes Tumblr, I'm a bit new at it, call me old fashioned but that's the way I am :P


If you know me well, you'll know that I am a giveaway-holic, I just keep joining 'em but lately I couldn't thanks to Blogger! >:(


So I pretty much have to join lots now, the chances of winning are getting tough lately :/


After my haul at Etude House last month, I couldn't get anything else lately, gotta save money so by joining giveaways I save money :P




Will update asap!


See ya peeps :)


Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^