Monday, January 25, 2010

Notebook Record 25/1/2010

Wanna know what I did today? As usual...every student starts her morning eating breakfast sleepily and finding herself at her school desk rushing her homework so she can go home. Had a lecture from her teacher (but a good lecture). Then rushed her hw and happily went back home. Exhausted. I still feel exhausted. She takes an afternoon nap and locks herself in the toilet reading comics. Weird? well think again. I'm like any other normal human being. U can guess what i'm doing now...i'm posting stuff on my blog. I successfully finish constructing my BLOG...FINALLY...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^