Saturday, April 10, 2010

First Fashion Show

Heyy Guys, THIS DARN COMPUTER DELETED WHAT I WRITTEN JUST NOW. So, I'm writing again. Short version :). Yesterday, i went to Abby's house to hang out. I met Gertie,Abby's new hamster. Adorable little thing. I was a bit scared of it...silly huh? Abby thought that my fear was silly too, and she insisted on putting Gertie on my palm. And she did, Gertie was sniffing my hand and everwhere, I felt little feet crawling around me..eee XD! We made popcorn, it was really cool. I never made popcorn before. Its really easy. You just the seeds into a pot with some oil and it just POPS! heehee. We added some salt but I wanted caramel but sadly we didn't have some. But it still tasted nice!

We sat down at the couch to see the Nancy Drew movie, it wasn't our first time. It got a little boring so we decided to go upstairs to do a little bit of craft. We were halfway making slippers out of cardboard when we had to leave for a FASHION SHOW!! It was a public one though, at Midvalley. And Keleigh and Keaton took part in it. They were the first to walk on the runway and boy! THEY WERE ADORABLE AND CUTE :):). In my opinion, they were the cutest.

I had a BLAST!!

-signing off-
lizzieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^