Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Infection ==

Heyoo!! UGGH, I felt uncomfortable, I visited the hospital, i coughed, I blew, I burned up... guess what? I was infected by GERMS~, yup, thats right. But not to worry, I am recovering and getting back on my feet. Although, I still cough a little. This whole week I was absent from school.

Its good to distance yourself away from viruses for awhile. I'm doing my LifePac now... I recently watched "Personal Taste" korean drama. Yes, yes, yes...KOrrean DramA again. It's really good and funny!! Go check it out online!~

SigNING off-----

LIz

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^