Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Return

Hey guys!

  It's been 6 months since I last blogged. I feel like a total stranger to Blogger after this long hiatus! So sorry to stop writing. In my last post (in the month of May), I mentioned Blogger trouble. Blogger.com for some reason, won't let me post up stuff, it got me frustrated! While I was gone, I was admitted to the hospital a few times, and there was a lot going on...family issues and hectic days. But I'm glad to be back to Blogger, and hopefully I'll be able to consistently post up new posts and catch up with reading of my followers' blogs.

Truly sorry for abandoning my blog for quite some time...

Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^