Monday, July 19, 2010

Background change

WASSUP people,

boohoo, I'm down with the flu, its been more than a month, I get well n someone passes it to me again T_T. Thanks alot people >:( Please stay home if you're SICK!! Now I cant taste or breathe, what am I saying? Can't breathe? Then, I'm DEAD! haha, thats lame ==

Anyways, I'm gonna screen through blogskins.com, wanna find a new background, its time I changed it to sumthing new, but its gonna take a long time to edit it. I'm gonna update the blog with some pictures too!

STAY TUNE PEOPLE....STAY TUNE!

lurves <3
LiZzy a.k.a ( I checked out this funny but cool korean name generator at some rum n monkey website -i know, FREAKY NAME-) my 'korean made up name' Han Min Hyo!
Not that happy with it...gonna search for the RIGHT name.

SIGNING OFF, ciao ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^