Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Peek-A-Boo

Heyy-oo, now I'm trying to finish my homework and assignments. All of 'em are piling up, but dat's good 'cos I can take my LPTs and go to the next book fast :)

Things are gettin' tiring, as I haveta revise for my piano theory exams >:((, Grd 5! Boo... but I'm very sure that I'll pass. Writing a report on SLOTHS now, they look weird. They are weird, they're the slowest animal in earth.

Oh n those who needs to write a report on Sloths you can go check out this website... it gives the description of Sloths in simple english, its good :) :http://www.wildernessclassroom.com/students/archives/2005/03/sloth.html

NOW; don't simply go and click on it, it's for those who needs to get info on SLOTHS... not some Kpop website or bla bla bla xD...

Oh n GOOD NEWS: My emosharky Kat is back from Bangkok, WooHoo, tmr I'm gonna C her!

ciao :)
LiZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^