Thursday, February 3, 2011

Official CNY


HIHI! :)

It's officially CNY this 2011! Happy Chinese New Year. It's the first day of CNY and the weather has turned back to its CNY traditional self. It's hot! My family and I had a small dinner yesterday, to celebrate the CNY eve. We had yummy steamboat. There were lots of loud bangings and boomings, FIREWORKS! It gave the CNY mood and feeling but it was so loud, my parents could get any sleep! But thank God, I slept like a log x)

Other than that, no sign of any e-mail saying I won a giveaway. I want to win! There are lots of fantastic prizes. I'd better go join more x) I'll keep you updated, don't worry. Once again, Happy Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai, Xin Nian Kuai Le!


Jai Jian! :D

Lizzy

1 comment:

  1. Happy Chinese New Year! I hope that you win something soon! It's the start of the new year so I hope it turns everything around! Wow you're so lucky to get a break from school, I guess coming from a western society we don't get any break for cny =( But I guess it's made up with christmas and spring break lol though those are only for high schoolers =(

    I wish it was nice and warm here!

    ReplyDelete

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^