Wednesday, August 18, 2010

All is Well, All is Calm.

Hey bloggers! I'm back from school and now doing some of the assignments from my LifePac. My status for today is All is Well, All is Calm. Things are going fine. I'm doing well with my studies but I hope I do even better, next week is the parent-teacher meeting and I hope my parents will be happy with my result. I'm not suppose to be blogging right now :P, but I just wanted to update the blog a little...

Tomorrow is IEW day!! Woohoo, I can't wait to pass up my essay on my role model: CS Lewis tommorow. Will update more as I need to finish my assignments. Can't go on lying to mommy. :)

Ciaos people!
LiZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^