Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The World Of Blogs

OKay, eversince I taught my mom how to go through cooking blogs, she's been mad about it. Mad as in good thing. She's picking it up as her hobby, and I'm really happy for her. She experimented making goodies like Japanese Cheesecake= SUCCESS! I'm really happy about it.

She told me to browse through these blogs, it can be interesting. I wanna become an author and so she told me to read the blogs. It can help me. I felt kinda excited and I wanted my blog to be as exciting as theirs. So I'm going to read their blogs and give ya my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^