Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lazy Sundays.

There were Sundays that were, tiring, exhausting, and sometimes stressful. But nowadays, I experienced what a lazy Sunday would be like. Ya-know, just lying around not doing anything. Read a random book from the shelf. Watch any random show on TV. Browse through blogs. And type stuff on your own BLOG. The sky now is yellow, yes, YELLOW. Okay. Tea colour. Perfect for a lazy Sunday. It's kinda humid which is not nice x(, well, that's the kind of weather we get living in KL.

Dad bought a Toy Story 3 CD yesterday night. I guess I'll watch it later in the evening to end this beautiful lazy Sunday...

Drifting awayy...
LiZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^