Thursday, November 10, 2011

And the awards goes to...

Hello everyone :D

I'm back from my fishing trip! I will let you know the end and the outcome of my fishing trip in the next post :) This post is all about Blog Awards :D

I received 3 blog awards from one of my sweetest and dearest followers, Wi of Chi Chi Musings! Thank you so much, Wi :D Love you lots! :) Please do pop by her blog and click the follow button. You'll never get sick of her blog :D It's a joy to always read her posts, and trust me, I'm not lying about this :)

Here are the 3 awards that I received from Wi :)
Photobucket

1) Sweet Award
2) Tell Me About Yourself Award
3) Kreativ Blog Award

So I'm suppose to list down 7 random facts about myself, so here are 7 random facts about me :)

1) I am obsessed with notebooks, anything Hello Kitty and anything vintage.
~
2) Since young, my ideal birthday present is a cash register. I wanted it since I was young and I still want one. I love playing with it and clicking buttons and counting money and all those cashier stuff :P
~
3) If I'm in an air-conditioned room, I can never sleep without a blanket.
~
4) I like the smell of gasoline and elevators.
~
5) I am afraid of mummies, never want to learn the mummifying process.
~
6) I always eat the least favorite dish on my plate first, and keep the best for last.
~
7) I never liked sweet potatoes.
~

Next, I will pass these 3 awards to the following bloggers, whom I think deserves it:

Vee of Vee's Randomness

Suki of Suki Pooki

Esther of blogging/expressing

Peiyinn of Pei Yinn's Stop

I also would like to award these 3 awards to some of my new followers, I've read your blogs and I loved it. I hope to get to know you new followers more :)

Eccentricxcrush

Kiwi of Days of Kiwi

Mai of Mai Secrets

Jenny of Sesame Kiss

Aki of Indulge Fabulously Daily

Babi of A bunny's life

That's basically it. Why are my words underlined? I have no idea how to stop this underlining effect. Darn it, as you can see, I'm not a very technical person :P Old-fashioned :)

Anyway, speaking of Awards, tomorrow will be my school's Awards Day a.k.a Prize Giving Day. So I will see if I received any awards :D Definitely will blog about it!

So till next time,
Have a GREAT week!





Lizzy

9 comments:

  1. aww haha i really don't deserve these but aw shucks thanks! :D cute pic ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your awards! Congratulation that you received this three awards. :)
    Your 3rd fact is same as me. That's why I don't have air-conditioned bedroom.
    Cute photo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome to get to know you even better, Lizzy :) And lol.. I can totally see your inclinations towards notebooks and Hello Kitty from your previous posts. And I love cash registers too, when I was younger I wanted to be a cashier cuz I just love the clicking sound those cash registers make and I thought that the money in the register belongs to the cashier hahaha! Oh, and with regards to the mascara, I bought it through E-bay. The seller still sells it, so you can go check it out. And for eyelash curlers, Shu Uemura are the best, so I've heard however they're kinda pricey >.<" BTW, you need to discard your current eyelash curler asap cuz that thing is not good for your lashes cuz it breaks your eyelash tips >.<

    I hope you received awards during your Prize Giving Day, girl!

    Cheers,

    Wi
    A Single Girl's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww Lizzy, you're just sooo sweet ^_^

    i got excited when i saw my name, LOL~~~

    i also noticed that we have some things in common in that i also LOVE anything Hello Kitty (basically anything Sanrio too, haha)and cannot sleep w/o a blanket even in summer!! i love the feeling of a/c and having a blanket to hide under~~ =)

    love the pic, btw~ <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh. Thanks for awarding me. I tagged you in one of these tags thiggys. It seems pretty similar to this though. =/ I'm like you with food also. I always eat my least favorite dish & save the best for last.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the awards! I love all the fun facts about you ;)

    thu
    www.justtututiny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg. im obsessed with notebooks too. anything stationary + sanrio


    whitney
    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the awards! These are always fun to get!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^