Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Changing Classes

Ello!!

Guess what? 2day we changed classes and I had to leave T.Mel's class today...I am now in T.Evelyn's class (I think that's how you spell her name). Things are just fine..gotta adapt to t.Evelyn's ways now. Hope things will go well and I hope she's a really good teacher =D.

When Delena found out I was moving she was like "WHAT??!! AwwwWwwwW....Don't GOOOO!"

lollies. I'm gonna miss u DELENA GOH! But hello! My class is right next to yours!! Heeheee....I <3 MY fwens...

TO fellow Christians, brother and sister in-Christ...remember, that this Friday (GO_OD Friday) is the day that our BESTEST-ESTEST FRiend Jesus died for our sins. I LOVE U JESUS!

Happy Easter everyone! Remember the work our precious Jesus has done for us on the cross.

CIAOO....
Signing off
LiZ
'

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^