Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Stuck in Science

Oh boy! doing my science 510 activities now. I'm suppose to find the system for an animal's lungs. I chose lungs...i don't actually know why. Anyway, can't seem to find a summary that is easy and not too detailed (with Science Language). Trying to find a summary fit for kids to read. Hmm...where can I find? If anyone of u knows..tell me. I need some sources, UNFORTUNATELY wikipedia is not so good. Now I'm in some kind of website which tells me stuff I dont know. PLEASE HELP ME.

One thing I hate is being stuck in science.....

lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^