Monday, March 22, 2010

Cooking Blog

Hey everybody! HOW'S SCHOOL?? I HATE SCHOOL!! haha, Finally returned to school. So don't wanna go back. I'll update you more on that l8er, right now I'm here to promote a COOKING BLOG!!

Like cooking? Go visit my mom's blog www.mytreasures-yahyean.blogspot.com.

My mom's not the kind of lady who uses computer, but since she has so many nice recipes to share and keep, I suggested she made a blog. So I made 1 for her! There's lots of recipes my mom invented. Some Korean cusine. All of them are really delicious. So if you're interested in cooking stuff, simple and easy food, go visit it!

THANKS!
lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^