Friday, March 12, 2010

A simple white world

Yo people! Just changed my background. I like to change backgrounds. I think I'll be editing my blog like every month now. Its just fun to change the look of your blog :). ANYWAYS..found this blogskin on blogskins.com, i think its new. Never seen it before but it somehow caught my eye. Its kinda cool to me. BUt a little plain, thats how I got the name A Simple White World. Its a simple skin..which is all I need. Gotta find some blog links. My BFF abby just made a new blog- www.msmocha1.blogspot.com. Check it out. It's kinda new so not many stuff in there yet..but slowly she'll post stuff.

Ciao,
Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^