Friday, April 1, 2011

It's the Famous APRIL FOOLS DAY!

GOTCHA! :) It's April Fools day, fools! :D I didn't mean that by the way :P How's the pranks coming along? I've pranked several people already, even my teacher who heard it from my friend! It was a good one, I had a good laugh. All my galfwens freaked out when I finally said "HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY" I'm still pranking a few of my buddies :D The night's still young! But I feel so guilty, they're so innocent and sweet. Here's my prank: I told them that I was transfering to another school next week and that next Monday would be my last day at the school. They all got PRANKED! :) Success!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^