Friday, March 11, 2011

Total Fan!

Hey peeps :D

I was just browsing through a couple of kpop fanblogs, I myself is very interested in the Korean culture. I love the food, the language, the fashion, the music, almost everything! :D Well, I came by this particular blog selling K-Idol Merchandises. They sort of caught my eye! Here's a few:



A plain white hoodie with the Heartbreaker logo on it for those who love Big-bang's G-DRAGON :)



Girl Generation Light stick ;D it's pretty, I'm a SONE by the way. I'd like to have one of these. Here's a BIG BANG Light Stick too. OOH, it's orange :) that's nice!
*GASP* These t-shirts are great! The pink one shows the sillhouette of Girls Generation, Hoot theme. The one above is gorgeous too! I love the girly color, very SONE :DD Tried to get my hand on one of these but, too expensive ;'(



Mini Figurines! :D So cute right? This blog (http://k-idols.blogspot.com/2011/02/cute-handmade-mini-figurines-of-your.html) showed a whole list of pictures of these ADORABLE mini K-idol figurines. I want one!! There are Big Bang, Super Junior, DBSK, SNSD, 2PM...etc, you name it! I need to make an addition to my wishlist ;D


CALENDARS! Koreans like to publish calendars and photobooks which are sometimes useless but really tempts a fan to buy one (including me) because of all the stylish and pretty pics. Here are the SMTOWN ones, nicely taken!





After doing this post, I've made some additions to my wishlist! This is total paradise for crazy K-pop fans like me. It'd be nice if I could collect all these goodies. :D That's all for now!
Have a great weekend ;)
Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^