Friday, July 29, 2011

Disney's Tangled Untangled-The Making of a Fairy Tale



Hey guys! Happy Friday :D

Here's a little video on Behind the Scenes of Disney's 50th Animated Movie. I love Tangled, it's probably the best one I've ever seen! I didn't really like Rapunzel when I was young, the story of how the girl had such looooong hir didn't seem to interest me much. I actually preferred Sleeping Beauty. But I am proud to say, Rapunzel is so much better ;D
i'm such a traitor :P

If you love the movie too, check out this video, a little behind story of the making of Tangled. I liked the Hot Men Meeting part, it's a part of the video where they try to create Flynn Rider. They actually sketched lots of drawings of what Flynn Rider could be and they brought in ladies for a little survey on which one they would prefer. They picked the right one! I honestly think Flynn is the best looking hero in the history of Disney heroes :D

Check it out!
Bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^