Sunday, July 17, 2011

Roly Poly Love~


Check out T-ara's comeback hit song, Roly Poly! I love the concept, it's back to the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s? Sorry not good with the yester-year fashion age :P But I love their outfits, the colors are so striking! Everything's so yesteryear! Even the moves :D Even their hairstyles! My mom used to have very big hair and she said it was the trend back in those days. It's true! Ive seen tons of yesteryear pictures from the 70s or 80s, everything was made big. The GLASSES, the HAIR, the JEANS, most of it! I guess everything shrank when we entered the 2000s :P Haha, anyway, Roly Poly has a catchy tune so I kinda like it.

Check out the MV!
Credits to Esther for teaching me how to post this on blogger. I'm such a noob when it comes to internet, so yesteryear of me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^