Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunglasses On

Hey people :)

I just wanna say thank you for all your sweet comments! ;D

Next,

Updating my wishlist! I'm so into accessories lately, like HATS (in my Hat post), Earrings and SUNGLASSES

I came across an accessory shopping website and there was an item I really loved!
Added to the wishlist! I've seen so many girls snapping pictures with their awesome heart-shaped shades. Thinking of ordering this which costs RM13.90 (which costs around $4? roughly.) at this website (if you're interested) here!

Catch you later peeps!
Comment what's on your wishlist! :)
xoxo
lizzy
Goodbye Baby Goodbye

3 comments:

  1. i adore heart sunglasses, though that's not look good on me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunglasses are worn by people in every part of the world. Aside from looking stylish, these are needed to guard the eyes from the sun. A fresh pair of Designer Sunglasses is a brilliant way to achieve this. However, many individuals really prefer to have many different pairs that look good with different clothes. Depending on your budget will determine how many pairs of shades you may own. The best way discover what type of brands are ideal for you is to try on different pairs. Thus if you purchase shades online you would forever determine that there are a huge variety of better alternative of product and not merely this you will invariably reach greatly a lower costs.

    ReplyDelete

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^