Friday, December 3, 2010

3D Magic


Hey ladies and gentlemen,


As you all know, I love NARNIA. Really love the movie, author, story, and the series of books. I've been a crazy fan eversince the first movie came out, since then I fell in love with everything Narnia. I saw the first move 4 or 5 times, 2nd movie 6 times and now I've waiting for 2 years for the next movie which is the Voyage of the Dawn Treader. And it's finally here!! I'm super excited, the 2D version comes out in Dec 9th in my country but I just found out that 3D is here!!


I'm very excited and itching to see the movie, I managed to convince daddykins to take me tomorrow first thing in the morning, I gotta see it before I go to HK! I've decided to watch the movie 6 times again, it has become a tradition. I'm deeply in love with Narnia and I've got to get my hands on it :DD


Hope 'yall have a good weekend, I hope mine will be great! 3 more days 'till departure to HK.


Signing off,

lizzy

1 comment:

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^