Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Week


Hey bloggaz,


It's been quite a few days since I last blogged. The weeks been great, so far. Watched Narnia 2 more times!~ 3 more times to go and I'll manage to reach my 6 times narnia-tradition goal. Yes, I'm a crazy fangirl, C.S Lewis is totally my role-model (second to Jesus, that is).


Sadly, my BFF will be leaving for America next Monday, feeling abit down. She's like my other half and I don't know how will I do without her. :'( I spent the whole Monday and Wednesday with her, hope I can see her for one last time before she goes to America.


How's your week? I've been waiting for my giveaway prizes to arrive, hoping it'll arrive tomorrow :D Christmas is coming very soon! Have a Merry Christmas :)


lizzy :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot of times that you've watched Narnia! Im almost ashamed to say that I haven't even finished the movie lol, I've only watched bits and pieces of it =P

    Awww when is your bff coming back or is she gone forever? I hope you get to spend more time with her! Im goad your week is going well and Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya :)

    yeah,it IS alot, in fact, it gets even more alot. I watched the movie again today, so practically, I've already watched it 4 times. I never get sick of it. Bits and pieces? What do you mean? You didn't go to the cinema to watch the movie? :) sorry, abit blurr.

    Oh no, my bff will come back, she wont be staying there forever, I hope :S Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your boyfriend and family! :D

    ReplyDelete

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^