Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader


Hello bloggers,


Yes! I watched the Narnia movie yesterday, it is absolutely a masterpiece!! Although, it was different from the first 2 movies, it was still GREAT. No longer Andrew Adamson as Mr Director, Michael Apted took the place as director. Honestly, I preferred Andrew, but Narnia still blew me away so, I loved it! As usual, Narnia once again, blew me away. This wont be my last time watching the movie in the cinemas, I will come back, hopefull 5 more times like I did before. I call it a tradition :)


Hope you guys watch the movie too, and love it as much as I do! It really is wonderful and in my opinion so much better than Harry Potter. Looks like I'll be in HK at this time tomorrow, hope I have a safe trip!


Ciao,

Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^