Friday, December 3, 2010

ZZing~



Never thought Silver and PINK would go well on my nails. Yep, painted them, wanted to do somethin different. After my uncle bought my blue nailpolish (my all time favorite), I've been painting my nails and school break and holidays. Mom said I should do something different. My sister did pink nails with red french tip and it turned out girly, christmasy, and elegant. Mom wanted me to paint the same, but I wanted something different. I took out all my nailpolishes and tried on each and everyone of them.


Couldn't match some of the colors, but pink and silver worked well on me. So ta-da! :D But I might change it to my sister's color and do the same thing as her... to fit the Christmas theme :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^