Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas is HERE!~


Yup yup, Christmas is HEREEEEE!~ Wee, it's not exactly Christmas yet 'cos it's not officially December but who cares? November is the starting of the Christmas mood and spirit that runs through the city. Decorations of all sort are up and songs like 'Santa is Coming To Town' or 'I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause' are playing in shopping malls and stores. I love it! It gives me the cool and free feeling, it's the time where we spent time with our family and most of all, it's the time we celebrate our Saviour who came down from Heaven to Earth to die for our sins and set us free :)


If it wasn't for Jesus, there wouldn't be any Christmas dinners or gathering, and most importantly, we wouldn't be free. So, I'd like to say, Thank You Jesus :DD and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Early wishes from,

lizzy! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^