Friday, November 12, 2010

Cookies...and Natalee Holloway


WOOF! :D


How's ya day people? Mine was fine, in the morning I made puppy dog chocolate-horlicks cookies. They were adorable, some were weird and some weren't doggies at all :P Like my King Tut cookie, I named it King Tut but I don't like King Tut at all but somehow...my creation just made the word 'King Tut' pop out. No pics, sorry, only my sis took pics, I was too busy making cookies.


I had japchae for lunch (Korean glass-noodles), amazing! DAEBAK (GREAT! In korean). Also saw the good movie, Natalee Holloway. It's a good movie and yes, it's a true story. Some of you might know her. She went missing in some Peruvian island. I can't tell in detail so go check it out on Google. The movie will ive you a good description of the true story, everything is exact to the true story, you need to see it. Really good for teens, you gotta be careful, you won't wana end up like Natalee Holloway. It was good my sister and I watched the show, we saw it on HBO. Teens, go check out the movie and watch it. You'll thank me later, and no,it's not scary as in GHOSTS or ALIENS.


Toodle-loo,

Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^