Saturday, November 13, 2010

December Brings Me Joy



2010 December just brings me JOY!! Calling out to all Narnia fans, the Voyage of the Dawn Treader will be coming to pick us up this December! Excited? I am totally, I'm such a MAJOR fan of Narnia and I totally can't wait till the next movie comes out. I've been waiting for ages for the premiere.


I'd like to be the first one who buys the ticket of the movie but sadly, I don't think I'll be the one. :( that's how big of a fan I am. I can't wait to sit in the comfy seat of the cinema and sink in the adventure. Can't wait!


For Narnia and for Aslan!

Cheers :)

Lizzy


No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^