Wednesday, November 10, 2010

OohLALA KAWAII!~

Arigatooo! :)

I'm back with Japan Kawaii GOODIES :) Cuteeee!~ Strawberry Anarchy and Modes4u is giving away Modes4u products. And believe me, all the products from MODES4U are super kawaii. The BEST. So if you're a kawaii fan like me, please check out the modes4u website, they have so many japanese kawaii products! Here's the kawaii website: http://www.modes4u.com
I'm a HUGE, major HUGE fan of Modes4u, it's a sad thing I can't buy products online :(

Look out for their awesome giveaways! Now, for the prizes, hai! The prizes. :DD
1- Kawaii Bento Lunchbox
2-Kawaii Mushroom Letter Set
3-Surprise Hello Kitty stationery Re-Ment
4-Super cute donuts paper bag
5-Gorgeous handmade Christmas stamp

One lucky winner will get all this kawaii goodies (I'm SO hoping it's me!) The contest ends 17th Nov, 2010 at Midnight and yes, you can join if you're living in planet Earth.
Convinced? Well, I bet you are, click here to join: http://strawberryanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/11/kawaii-giveaway-with-modes4u.html
Pictures of the prizes are in the blog (the link up there), if you wanna check the prizes out, click above.

Good luck gals :)
Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^