Saturday, November 20, 2010

Out for The Day


Hmm, today's schedule is tight for me. This morning I woke up at 8:30 AM, had pancakes for breakfast and went off to KLCC with my family. SALES, yes, YEAR-END-SALES. Didn't get much stuff but I got the Snoopy Mag (shown in the blogpost I just posted). Had ramyun for lunch ^^ slurp. Watched Ramona and Beezus just now with Dad and Sis, the movie starred Selena Gomez, although I'm not a fan of her but the movie was kinda nice. P.S Selena Gomez isn't the main character of the movie, some lil' girl is :)


Dad's gonna take Mom, Unnie and I out to Pavillion for some pictures. Looks like Pavillion has already put up Christmas decorations so we're gonna go there for a few pictures using Dad's new cam. Ahh, I love blogging. Scouting for giveaways now :) checking out beauty blogs too.


Ciaos,

lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^