Thursday, November 25, 2010

Modes4u JJang! ^^

I love Modes4u! If it's your first time hearing this, Modes4u is a website for all kawaii stuff fans. This absolute kawaii website is an online shop that sells all kawaii stuff, from bento boxes to hoodies (i love hoodies! ^^). THere are really cute bags and stationeries too. Lotsa accesories to check out too. If you love kawaii stuff then this is your one-way ticket to kawaii heaven!



Here's the link if you're interested to check it out: http://www.modes4u.com Please do check it out :) I like the boss, she's super kawaii and nice! There are gonna be some blogposts of giveaways hosted by modes4u so stay tuned. All the prizes are kawaii goodies, so my type of thing :P

I've never won any of the giveaways but I'm hoping I get to win one of them one day. Crossing my fingers :D

Once again, don't forget to check out modes4u.com! You'll love it (if you're a fan of kawaii, that is :))
Ciao,
Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^