Monday, November 29, 2010

KAMIO BANANA PLUSHIE!


WOOHOO!


My Kamio Banana Plushie is finally here! It came faster than I thought. Thanks to my unnie who searched all over the internet for it, thanks to omma who bought it and last but not least thanks to Uncle Albretch who helped with the shipping and all. And thanks to me for discovering it! :) I discovered it when I saw one of my fav singers who took a selca with it, and immediately, I had to have it.


This banana is squishy and soft, but that's not it, the reason why I loved and wanted it SOSOSOSO much is because it can PEEL open! FALALA, ain't that great. You don't come across stuff like that these days, it's super-duper cool and wonderful. It splits, it really splits! I love it. There's a picture of it above. It's the best Christmas present ever, totally a great companion for a good night sleep. I had a good dream last night ;)


CHEERS!

Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^