Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Haircut Day

Hello :D

How ya' people doing? I'm fine, the holidays have been...well, so-so. It's kinda boring, Mom wants me to study hard so I can progress in my work fast and... T^T it's tuiton day, and it's MATH!! Who like's studying? Studying=Boring but it'll make me good in the future. Sigh!~


Today I got a haircut! At Tesco's 15 minute haircut shop. Got a little trim and thinned it...I'm known for my glorious thick and dark hair. But having THICK hair ain't all good, it's always hot so I am currently enjoying myself with my light and thinned down hair! :)


But the day isn't all good, I feel sad for my fav cuzzie (my own spelling for cousin ^^), I'm not gonna say the bad news, it isn't any good to tell anyway. Well, cheer up Gracie! Elise loves you :D


Yayy, Dad's gonna take Aaron, Abbypoo and Me for a movie this Friday night! :) Tangled, I guess you've heard of it! "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, with hair so fine, come out the window, climb down the vine!" :D


Hope you guys have a great day!

Signing off,

Lizzy

P.S There are gonna be more posts of giveaways so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^