Friday, November 19, 2010

Hooray for the Holidays!



weeeeeeeeee! We students are freeeee :) I just started my holidays by watching the Kdrama: Gumiho with my mommy and unnie. It's not exactly scary but it's fun, just that I hope the ending will be good. We had a school party today at school (obviously :P), I brought a batch of puppy dog cookies. I snapped a few pics with my friends and teachers. Although it was boring, I still had fun. Sigh, I have an appoinment with my doctor tomorrow, I feel so lazy but...what can a kid do? Pfft.


Well, that's all.

This is LIZZY signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^