Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday


Hey guys!


How was your day? Mine was...tiring but fine, quite fine :) As you know, today was my Award Day and I said I'd update you about it. Honestly, this was not the best Awards Day in history. It was boring actually, from the speech to the play. A lot of students were hardworking though.


And good news, I got an award! WOOHOO. And so did my best buddies, Erica and Wei Yew, I must say we deserve it, we've been working hard for the past few weeks and finally we get our prize! I bet both of my pals are delighted to receive an award, it's Wei yew's first time receiving an award by the way. I got the 1st prize in highest average score. I'm proud of myself.


I was out all day, exactly 8 hours and I'm exhausted. Well I'm relaxing now with my laptop :) Hope you have a great weekend. :D


Lizzy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

To my lovely visitors, I hope you guys leave a comment. I read every single sweet comments you leave me. I appreciate it alot! If you'd like to follow each other via GFC, do feel free to tell me! Thanks ^^